After being closed for more than 100 days, we’re happy to announce that we will open our doors from the 18th till the 27th of June. With a lot of warmth, love, the necessary precautions and an interesting programme! For 10 days Veem will be filled with a polyphony of voices again. Our program is all about try-outs: a try out for you to visit, for us to host and for artists to share works in progress in this new context
Entering a space created for collectivity holds new meaning after a period of quarantine and with all the many many issues facing the world right now, there is an enormous amount to talk about. That’s why we will start the 10-day programme with a Wendag (orientation event) to journey through the new ways of visiting Veem. With performative interventions of Maarten Heijnens & Anthony van Gog and MOHA Project. We will end with a celebratory drink to share our experience and toast to being able to gather again.
Your and our health is extremely important to us, that's why we have developed protocols that will ensure your safety and wellbeing in our care.
- hand disinfection;
- distance (we ensure 1,5 meter distance between audience, artists and staff);
- clear routing;
- a maximum capacity of 30 people;
- a clean space (we clean thoroughly before every performance);
- a health check upon entering Veem.
What we ask from you:
- to buy tickets online in advance;
- to stay home if you’re not feeling well*;
- to keep 1,5m distance to others;
- to always follow the instructions of our staff;
- to have fun!
Before visiting a performance at Veem you will receive an email with an overview of the new regulations in our theatre. If you still have questions, please contact email@example.com.
We can’t wait to reopen our doors and hope you do too. We look forward to welcoming you back in Veem!
* If you already have a ticket for our programme in June and develop one or more of the health complaints below, it is unfortunately not allowed to visit the performance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if that's the case.
- a sore throat;
- a running nose;
- a cough;
- elevation of body temperature;
- sudden loss of smell or taste.