Your safety is extremely important to us, so we will implement several protocols that will ensure your safety and wellbeing in our care.
- hand disinfection;
- distance (we ensure 1,5 meter distance between audience, artists and staff);
- clear routing;
- a maximum capacity of 30 people;
- a clean space (we clean thoroughly before every performance);
- a health check upon entering Veem.
What we ask from you:
- to buy tickets online in advance;
- to stay home if you’re not feeling well*;
- to keep 1,5m distance to others;
- to always follow the instructions of our staff;
- to have fun!
Before visiting a performance at Veem you will receive an email with an overview of the new regulations in our theatre. If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to reopen our doors and hope you do too. We look forward to welcoming you back in Veem!
* If you already have a ticket for our programme in June and develop one or more of the health complaints below, it is unfortunately not allowed to visit the performance. Please contact email@example.com if that's the case.
- a sore throat;
- a running nose;
- a cough;
- elevation of body temperature;
- sudden loss of smell or taste.