Safety protocol COVID-19
17 February 2021 — by Veem House for Performance
Your safety is extremely important to us, that’s why we have implemented several protocols that will ensure your safety and wellbeing in our care.
- hand disinfectant;
- distance (we ensure 1,5 meter distance between audience, artists and staff);
- clear routing;
- a maximum capacity of 30 people;
- a clean space (we clean thoroughly before every performance/activity);
- a health check upon entering Veem.
What we ask from you:
- to buy tickets online in advance;
- to stay home if you’re not feeling well;
- to keep 1,5m distance to others;
- to wear a face mask (it can be taken off once seated);
- to have fun!
Before visiting Veem House for Performance you will receive an email with an overview of the COVID-19 regulations in our theatre. If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you!
If you have one or more of the symptoms below, it is unfortunately not allowed to visit Veem House for Performance:
- a sore throat
- a running nose
- a cough
- elevation of body temperature
- sudden loss of smell or taste
If you already have a ticket and can’t come because you have one or more of the symptoms above, please contact email@example.com. Let us know at least one hour in advance as we won’t provide a refund to cancellations being made less than an hour before the start of the activity.